Terms and conditions
A) Registration and creation of your personal account. In order to make the purchase it is not necessary to proceed with the registration. However, registration has some advantages, such as receiving offers and previewed products.
* Click on the Login link located at the top left;
* Enter your username (or an email address) and a password in the Register section.
* Clicking on Register will complete the registration of your account.
* Through this personal account it will be possible to:
* Track your orders and review purchases made in the past;
* Save your address to buy faster;
* Manage your account information.
B) Insertion of your name in the Newsletter.
To subscribe to the Newsletter, simply enter an e-mail address in the newsletter box or register on the site by accepting the receipt of advertising material. In this way the user will be able to receive all the updates on the latest products inserted and notices on possible promotions and special initiatives.
C) Conclusion of the purchase.
* The user is invited to double check the items in his cart by clicking on the "shopping bag" icon in the upper right part of the page. To delete one or more items from the cart, just use the "remove product" link.
* To complete the order, click on "Go to checkout". * Once the list of purchases has been confirmed, the page of the additional data can be accessed, possibly to be inserted about shipping, billing and payment.
* With the confirmation of the data the order is registered and the page of the chosen payment system is accessed for the definitive conclusion of the order. * Order executed Once the effective availability of the goods has been verified and the correctness of the payment has been verified, the order is accepted. Customers who may be interested can receive information on the status of their order by sending an e-mail to inf[email protected] We would like to remind our customers that once confirmed and processed, orders for items already available cannot be modified .
The payment of the price of the products and the relative shipping and accessory costs is made online. The price for the purchase of the products and the shipping costs, as indicated in the order form, will be charged to the payment source provided by the user when the products purchased are shipped. The forms of payment accepted are: - Credit Card / Paypal At the time of purchase, Customers enter their credit card details in a secure electronic banking system, provided by Paypal (world leader in online payments). It is possible to make purchases using Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
E) Prices and Currency
The official currency of the two way site is the Euro. For countries that do not adhere to the Euro the exchange rate depends on the rates applied by your credit card and the rates applied by the form of payment used. Payments and all monetary transactions take place in Euros. The prices and exchange rates of other currencies have only an indicative value to help the user to have a greater perception of values. Product prices may be subject to updates. The user must always check the accuracy of the final sale price before submitting the relevant order form. VAT - Duties For countries belonging to the European Community, the price of the product is inclusive of VAT. For non-EU countries, not being subject to VAT, the price of the product is inclusive of local taxes, import and customs clearance charges that will vary according to the regulations of the country where the item is shipped.
Shipments can only concern the territories and nations provided by our site. Purchase requests from countries not included among those displayed at the time of registration cannot be accepted by Giubbonari Store. The shipments we have planned are currently at DDP yield, that is, for Extra CEE shipments, the cost of the user will also include the cost of duties and other taxes such as VAT.